12ft x 32in Blimp Tube Hanging Sign (Hardware Only)The Brandstand Blimp Tube hanging banner frame has the best shape to advertise on and is the largest available. It is composed of a cold drawn Aluminum frame that is quick and easy to setup. Requires No tools! Dye-Sublimated banners may easily be replaced for any event and are machine washable. With a maximum Diameter of 15' and any height up to 4', the Brandstand Blimp Tube hanging banner display will ensure that your company stands out. This unit is perfect for Convention Centers, Retail Stores, trade shows, Malls, or wherever you wish to be noticed.
- Frame Hardware
- Hanging Hardware & Carry Bag(s)
- Frame: 12ft Diameter / 32"h
- Shipping Box: 31" x 17" x 11"
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs
Brandstand Hanging Sign Product Line
- Lightweight durable frame collapses to a fraction of its size
- Stretch tension fabric, pillowcase like graphics
- Wrinkle resistant finish
- Fabric graphic removes easily to replace with new artwork
- Single-sided, double-sided and printed bottom graphic options
- Available in numerous shapes and sizes
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Travel bag included for easy shipping and storage
- Hardware: 30mm or 50mm Aluminum tubing frame, hanging accessories
- Graphic: Stretch tension fabric
- Imprint Method: Full-color dye-sublimation
- Carry Bag: Nylon
- Primary Usage: Indoor
Warranty: One year on hardware and one year on graphics against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory's discretion.
- Orders with Graphics: Arrive 5-7 business days after proof approval (combined production & shipping time)
- Hardware Only: Ships same or next business day
- Submit order by 1:00 PM Eastern for expedited processing
Representative Set Up Video:
One Planet Fabric | Eco-Friendly from Recycled Water Bottles
One Planet Fabric allows the trade show and signage industry to make eco-friendly choices with a luxurious fabric made
in the USA from recycled water bottles.
The process starts with collecting and cleaning thousands of beverage bottles, which are then cut into tiny flakes.
These go through a re-polymerization process to result in recycled chips. Finally, these are transformed into specially
engineered yarns that include a unique chemical tracer to certify authenticity. All this process is carefully monitored
by third party Global Recycled Standard to certify its compliance with internationally agreed criteria.
Using the latest technology at mills in North Carolina, the yarn is knit into fabric. The final step is a wash with a
flame retardant solution, which allows use at any hotel or convention center in America. The result is an enhanced
fabric, with a deluxe hand feel and unparalleled color consistency. Its exclusive construction allows it to stretch just
enough to allow beautiful tension when in use, with a wrinkle-free effect. It is ready to be printed with
state-of-the-art dye sublimation technology into large format graphics for events, trade shows, exhibits or signage.
How Many Water Bottles Can Be Recycled Per Banner?
This luxurious polyester fabric starts from specially engineered yarns spun from recycled bottles. Banners printed with
authentic One Planet fabric prevent plastic bottles from entering landfills or oceans. But there are other advantages.
They also avoid the use of crude oil, reducing our reliance on petrochemicals. There is also a reduction of over 50% in
the release of carbon dioxide during production. And to top it off, 85% less energy is used during manufacturing.
So how many bottles will your banner have? It's actually a very simple mathematical calculation. There are
45 bottles per every kilogram of yarn, which translates into 1 bottle per square foot of One Planet fabric.