H-650 Pound Capacity Frame-Style Motorized Rotator This heavy duty indoor unit is ideal for larger diameter and odd-shape signs and displays. The H-650 frame-style unit offers a skeleton model motor for the more experienced engineer to design a turntable. This motor can easily support 650 pounds in compression weight and 500 pounds in hanging weight. The motorized rotator comes with built-in safety / slip clutch, preventing injury to persons and damage to the motor. These professional grade motors are durable and built to last. If higher or lower capacity is required, please view our frame-style category or display turntable category for more complete units. Use our RPM tool to determine the right speed for your
Important Note: Weight capacity is based on a balanced and centered load and an appropriate display size. Items placed on the outside edges, tall objects, unbalanced objects or larger than recommended platforms may render a motor inappropriate for the project, even if the weight capacity is met. Please contact us with questions before ordering!
- Hanging Weight: 500 lbs
- Compression Weight: 650 lbs
- Display Size: Please Contact
- Indoor Use
Motorized turntables are used to add spinning motion to trade show displays, photography, humans, mannequins, Christmas trees, wedding cakes, motorcycles, retail store displays, outdoor signs, medical devices, and much much more. The most popular applications for the rotating ceiling motors are to spin hanging banners, signs, displays, chandeliers, disco balls and lights at trade shows, in retail store or any space.
Our motors can be customized to meet any project requirement, including heavy weights, oscillating features, variable speed and more. Most units are designed for indoor use, but outdoor turntables are also available. Please call at (973-515-5151) or email to discuss project specifications.
- Professional grade
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Safety clutch is a standard feature to prevent injury and damage
- 110 VAC Standard (can be changed)
- Customizable to meet any project requirements
- Engineers on staff for complex projects
- Manufactured in the USA
- Fast turnaround
- Change speed
- Variable speed
- Rotating power outlet / wires / collector ring
- Floor standing, wall mounted or hanging units
- Changes to voltage
Warranty: One year warranty on hardware against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory's discretion.
- Standard units typically ship within 1-2 days (call to confirm if tight deadline)
- Options / changes may increase production time to 3-10 days depending on requested change
- Submit order by 1:00 PM Eastern for expedited processing
Our Motors in Action!
# 153010 021 6W